Wednesday 1 February 2012

Opening Post

After a few years of creating unique jewelry pieces for myself, family and friends and selling them at local fayres I have decided to start selling my pieces online. I feel that the items I create and design are cute and easy to wear pieces. As part of the service I offer, I am able to customised any item to your personal requirements, and  also create a unique piece specific to yourself. All it takes is one email to me. I have only listed one piece online so far..... Little Bird Swings.......this has proved very popular with my current clients so I have made this piece the first available online. I have priced it at a reasonable 99p and only £1 for P&P. Just click on the link to the left (Shop) to purchase this item.

Also follow this blog to keep up to date with new products and unique discount codes - currently 10% off throughout February!

No comments:

Post a Comment